*TIP: When connected to the City Water Inlet on the side of the camper you can turn valve #4 to the open position and it will allow the incoming water to backfill into the onboard fresh water tank. This may be easier for you than going outside to disconnect from the city connection just to connect to the fresh tank fill inlet.
5. This valve was recently implemented at the plant to perform a water pressure test on part of the plumbing system. It allows the fresh tank to be removed from the test so pressure can be applied to ensure no water leaks at the #4 valve down to the tee fitting below. Once the test is completed the valve is left in place but no longer serves a purpose and should be left in the open position otherwise it will stop water from entering the fresh tank when you attempt to fill from either the side or rear inlet.
WATER CONNECTION LOCATIONS
Water Inlet connections on the Driver Side on the Elite & Elite II campers are opposite of each other. Both connections should however be labeled. The rear water inlet is in the same location below the passenger side reverse light.
Elite II Water Connections located on the Driver (Street) side of the camper
Elite Water Connections located on the Driver (Street) side of camper
Elite & Elite II Rear Water Inlet
Rear Inlet Purpose is to utilize the onboard water pump to pull a liquid inside the camper and deliver the liquid to the appropriate location.
The Rear Water inlet is only to be used in the following conditions:
1. Valve #1 is Closed & Valve #2 is Open
2. A Short water hose roughly 2 feet maximum in length is connected and submerged in a bucket of liquid.
3. The liquid is either water, bleach-water, Antifreeze, or Vinegar
4. Set Valve #3 & #4 accordingly based on where you want the liquid to be delivered inside the camper.
NEVER mix any of the above liquids together at the same time. Only one should be performed at a time and the system MUST be flushed with clean potable water before using another liquid.
NEVER mix Bleach & Vinegar as it produces a toxic chlorine gas!
FRESH TANK DRAIN VALVE